Skip to main content

‎Inspirational Bites with Seun Sanni: BLESSED IS THE HAND THAT GIVES

"Responsibility is the only solution to the war that is ongoing around the world. We all have to be responsible for one another most especially with our giving.
When you give, you're automatically saying no to poverty and if poverty is eradicated from the land no one will think of going to blow him or herself up for a cup of rice.

I plead with you leaders of churches, I want you to please teach the true doctrine of love not how to benefit church only, but also outer world. How will you preach Jesus Christ, the prince of peace when the environment of the church you reside is without peace?
The world must survive this current hiccups, because it is your failure as a spiritual fathers of glorious churches that the country is without peace even at your watch.

A good shepherd protects not only his flocks, he protects the flocks and the environment in which they resided. Do not calve yourself out of this stormy season because God is watching, He's waiting to see what you will do. Teach your congregation that blessed is the hand that gives than the ones that takes. The little kindness you show to the needy shall speak more of you.

Jesus Christ spent most of His earthly life with sinners, needy and sick people of His time. We read from the bible that Jesus provides for them. Be a true imitation of what you preach tithes and offering goes into the church account, whatever help you render to that beggar in the street shall also come back to you not only church tithe and offering."







Seun Sanni works at Thomson Reuters as a Television Producer. Although he is an introvert, he tries to have fun in his own way.  For more of his inspirational bites, you can follow his facebook page: www.facebook.com/seunsanni. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIVING IN LAGOS CHRONICLES BY YOURS TRULY

Its been a minute yeah, I know and I've missed you. After a conversation with some friends, I finally got inspired to write about one of my Living in Lagos Chronicles. As much as every memory of this incident surprises me, I find a reason or two to laugh real hard and even consider acting...lol. The initial plan on this fateful morning was to go to work as usual but then that bad angel whispered evil thoughts of where I could go to and would have more fun (unholy) obviously, #imnosaint!. So I changed routes and headed to ........... story for another day. I had enough opportunities to change my mind because I was so unlucky from the very beginning. First, I had to sit in a bus for 2 good hours trying to wait for passengers and of course they never came. I got impatient, got off the bus and went to some other bus stop. Luckily I found one, it took me to Costain. At least I was a bit close to my destination, Surulere. Then I began to wait again at the Costain ...

My Two Kobo Thoughts Thursday for Lovers

How this gist with my colleague and I at work started I don't know but It inspired me to write this. So we were watching a political rally and we noticed one of the prominent people present was busy grinning at his mobile phone while his wife, the first lady of that state was smiling cheerfully while waving the party's flag. My colleague at work concluded that he was probably sexting his bae and couldn't be bothered about the stupid rally anyways. He probably couldn't wait to jet off to meet his bae already. I was amazed at her thought and I argued that he was probably tweeting about the rally, checking updates and reading news online. She disagreed o! She said the average black man is a cheat as long as he has roots from Africa. So I allowed her continue, and she explained that she had heard so many reasons why men cheat and she can only blame the girlfriends or wives. This reminded me of a friend (Tomiwa) that became a serial cheat overnight. His reason.... h...

How Long, Is Too Long?

I got a lot of  feedback  concerning my previous post on standards ; one very interesting question in one of the mails asked how long a relationship should last before it tolls the marriage road. This question is not alien to many of us especially those in committed, marriage-bound relationships. It has been asked over and over again and I’m not sure if it will stop coming up in several discussions every now and then; this is because people are starting relationships per second while some are still growing. It’s quite surprising that this thought pattern is often times linked to the ladies, especially when they hit their late twenties or early thirties. It becomes a topic among single sisters when they get to attend weddings almost every Saturday or have to congratulate a friend who just got engaged.  Dele said “I wonder why my girlfriend expects me propose to her now because all her friends are getting married or getting engaged already.I think its when...