Skip to main content

Song of the Week - "Boku'' by Rexx

Yippee!!! Its the weekend already and I'm sooooo pumped up to have great fun. Now, something else you should look out for is the latest addition to my this, that and so much more kitty. Every Friday, a newly released song will be on here and its link for you to listen and download as well. So this is an opportunity for all the up and coming artistes who want to showcase their God-given talent. Lets do this cos I'm waiting...

This week, its Rexx of Pincode fame. 


He released an infectious banging new single titled "Boku"  after he made many of his fans choose their preferred title between #lastcard vs #boku. Apparrently #boku won. 

This new single is on the heels of his much talked about collaboration with Jesse Jagz on 'High Life' off Jesse's Royal Niger Company Album.

Its a fusion of afro-pop and high-life, The Nigerian style. This club banging and melodious tune about plentiful love for a special person sees the gifted singer bringing raw emotions and rhythm together.

Boku as produced by dexterous producer Skellybeats is guaranteed to get the club jumping and the ladies swooning as it already enjoying mass airplay.



Rexx Okiche hails from Anambra state, when he's not in the studio recording,writing songs or jumping on beats, his side hustle is radio broadcasting. He is an On Air Personality on Metro 97.3FM. You can get to listen to him on Monday through Friday on The Electric Rush with Valerie or on The Dropspot with Ife. He certainly is multi-talented.

Click, download and listen to this super tune --------> Boku

Leave your comments as well, they give me life *wink*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIVING IN LAGOS CHRONICLES BY YOURS TRULY

Its been a minute yeah, I know and I've missed you. After a conversation with some friends, I finally got inspired to write about one of my Living in Lagos Chronicles. As much as every memory of this incident surprises me, I find a reason or two to laugh real hard and even consider acting...lol. The initial plan on this fateful morning was to go to work as usual but then that bad angel whispered evil thoughts of where I could go to and would have more fun (unholy) obviously, #imnosaint!. So I changed routes and headed to ........... story for another day. I had enough opportunities to change my mind because I was so unlucky from the very beginning. First, I had to sit in a bus for 2 good hours trying to wait for passengers and of course they never came. I got impatient, got off the bus and went to some other bus stop. Luckily I found one, it took me to Costain. At least I was a bit close to my destination, Surulere. Then I began to wait again at the Costain ...

My Two Kobo Thoughts Thursday for Lovers

How this gist with my colleague and I at work started I don't know but It inspired me to write this. So we were watching a political rally and we noticed one of the prominent people present was busy grinning at his mobile phone while his wife, the first lady of that state was smiling cheerfully while waving the party's flag. My colleague at work concluded that he was probably sexting his bae and couldn't be bothered about the stupid rally anyways. He probably couldn't wait to jet off to meet his bae already. I was amazed at her thought and I argued that he was probably tweeting about the rally, checking updates and reading news online. She disagreed o! She said the average black man is a cheat as long as he has roots from Africa. So I allowed her continue, and she explained that she had heard so many reasons why men cheat and she can only blame the girlfriends or wives. This reminded me of a friend (Tomiwa) that became a serial cheat overnight. His reason.... h...

How Long, Is Too Long?

I got a lot of  feedback  concerning my previous post on standards ; one very interesting question in one of the mails asked how long a relationship should last before it tolls the marriage road. This question is not alien to many of us especially those in committed, marriage-bound relationships. It has been asked over and over again and I’m not sure if it will stop coming up in several discussions every now and then; this is because people are starting relationships per second while some are still growing. It’s quite surprising that this thought pattern is often times linked to the ladies, especially when they hit their late twenties or early thirties. It becomes a topic among single sisters when they get to attend weddings almost every Saturday or have to congratulate a friend who just got engaged.  Dele said “I wonder why my girlfriend expects me propose to her now because all her friends are getting married or getting engaged already.I think its when...